FINISHING & BINDING
Give your project that something “extra”.
How do you stand out in a crowd of competitors jockeying for your customers’ attention? Quite often, it’s the details that demonstrate a focus on superiority— UV coating, saddlestitch bindery, spot varnish. PrintMyStuff’s extensive array of finishing and bindery services can elevate your marketing above a landscape of mediocre “me too’s”.
Let our experts help you evaluate finishing and bindery options that suit your vision, timeline and budget. Following are some of the most notable requests:
- Die-cutting, foil stamping, embossing, laminating
- Collating, hole-drilling, trimming, scoring
- Tabbing, padding, booklet making
- Basic and special folding: Z folds, gate folds, French folds, roll folds
- Special coatings: Aqueous, UV, Varnish
- Coil binding – A plastic spiral binding used for more professional look
- Perfect binding – Hidden binding used for books and magazines
- Three-ring binder – We can create the perfect cover for your brand and we’ll even insert it into the front of your binders. We can print and add tabs too!
- Comb binding – Fast, easy plastic comb binding for proposals and presentations
- Saddle stitching – Popular for multipage brochures or POP pieces
- Side stitching – Appropriate for documents you wish to flip through