PIP Printing Riverside/Corona, awarded and recognized as one of the top 100 Quick & Small Commercial Printers in North America, seeks an energetic Bindery Specialist to join our production team. PrintMyStuff.com has always set itself apart from other local printers with the support of highly talented, driven and hardworking individuals. The team desires to find an outstanding Bindery Specialist, who possesses a multifaceted skillset to be a key contributor in the business and company culture.
As a Bindery Specialist, you will perform a series of tasks to complete the process of printing. In general, this is a position where you will handle detailed jobs, and be quick and efficient while working closely with a team. This is an entry-level position with on the job training. No experience needed!
- Job production consists of: cutting, creasing, folding, stocking, drilling, laminating, packaging, book binding, and cleaning
- Manage a clean workspace
- Light machinery operation
- Ability to perform basic mathematics
- Ability to make local deliveries
- Ability to consistently reproduce repetitive tasks
- Ability to catch errors within print jobs. A keen eye for “quality control” is a must
- A detailed-orientated “craftsman” mindset.
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to listen carefully and respond accordingly
- Team player with the ability to communicate efficiently
- Ability to efficiently handle large volume of work
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Ability to multitask and think critically
- Takes pride in their work
- Good work habits
- Sound judgment
- Pleasant and friendly demeanor
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure and deadlines
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine correspondence, speak effectively, and present information. Respond to questions from managers, customers, clients, vendors, and coworkers.
Knowledge of basic office equipment and computers. Familiarity with software programs such as Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Must be able to effectively and efficiently utilize multiple Internet search windows. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the company.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Flexibility to work overtime when required and on short notice
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and consistently busy environment
- Occasional lifting – medium to heavyweight
- Must have a driver’s license including driving insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision provided after probational period
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Fast-paced, business casual work environment
- Competitive Wages
- Stability and Excitement with a Growing Company
Job Location & Hours of Operation:
PIP – Riverside. Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 6:00pm pst
At PIP Printing Riverside/Corona, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.